Each month we bring you our Top Ten List, this month we wanted to answer the question, what does a million dollars buy you in Austin, Texas? So here are Austin's Top Ten Listings Over $1,000,000. If any of them catch your eye, contact our team for an appointment to tour one of these beautiful homes! If you're in the market to buy your future home or sell your current home, please give us a call!
Want to see our other blog posts? Check them out here!
1. This home tops our list coming in at close to four million dollars! This ten thousand sq ft, six bedroom Estate sits on over three acres of land with beautiful Hill Country views. Amenities include a study with a separate staircase, chef’s kitchen, formal dining and living rooms, game room with wet bar, pool, home schooling study for kids and a detached guest house.
2. Number two on our list is my personal favorite. This home is perfect for entertaining with six bedrooms, practice putting green with a sand-trap, game room, pool, hot tub, cabana, two balconies, and is nestled right in the greenbelt.
3. Number three sits on almost five acres. Being one of only seven estate sized lots in a private gated cul de sac just off Barton Creek Blvd definitely helps make this home worth almost three million dollars. I would give anything to just sit at this pool overlooking Barton Creek.
4. This home is surrounded by Greenbelt and comes with a heated pool and spa. The master bathroom has even been remodeled to feature the Texas sunshine with an open shower which you don't see very often. Let's not forget that every single room comes with an en-suite bathroom.
5. Views and Vistas! This Mediterranean-style home is perfect for anyone wanting to live close to downtown but still have privacy and space. it is located on one of the highest points in Regents Hills, giving it an unobstructed, panoramic view overlooking the city. This home comes with two master bedrooms, one on each floor, exercise room, and enormous chef's kitchen.
6. This home has high-quality finishes including custom ceilings, gorgeous Alder wood built-ins, wood & marble floors, expansive chef's kitchen that overlooks the family room, spectacular pool with waterfall, outdoor kitchen & fireplace. Enjoy lake living at its finest with your own private boat slip on Lake Travis.
7. This waterfront home is an outdoor lovers dream! With the property being deeded to the center of the river channel this home will always be waterfront. This is another perfect home for entertaining with a boat dock with two slips, jet ski lift/storage, game-room, infinity edge pool, Gazebo, and a fire pit by the water.
8. There's no missing this extensively landscaped oasis with a naturally fed pond, landscape lighting, indoor and outdoor surround sound, multiple fire pits, impressive gated entrance, and (my favorite feature) Walk in closets in every room. This home also has a detached nine car garage with a casita.
9. This corner residence overlooks Lady Bird lake with panoramic water and skyline views from every room. Large living with floor-to-ceiling windows. This condo also comes with room service, valet parking and more.
10. Last but not least. It features extensive trim, moldings, & built-ins, media room, wine room, exercise room and great natural light. Not to mention you get a spacious guest apt, incredible pool/spa, stream, waterfall, plunge pool, & fireplace.
If you would like to receive our monthly updates, sign up to receive our helpful newsletter.